Meet the Mortimers
About the Mortimer’s
Gary Mortimer started Mortimer Nursery & Landscape Company in 1987 when he moved to the Prescott Area from Phoenix. Sharla joined the family and business in 1996. Through the years they have grown not only their business, but also their family to include four children: Ashlee, Hayden, Kayla, and Kolten.
In 2003 they moved to Ash Creek Ranch where they raise Black Angus Cattle. Since then their love of farming has flourished and readied them to revitalize and bring back to life one of Arizona’s most recognizable premier farms located at the corners of Highway 69 & 169 in Dewey-Humboldt.
2011 was very successful with many excited visitors to the farm. They enjoyed a Spring Festival, Corn Festival, Pumpkin Festival, and Christmas Event. The Mortimer’s will do their best to continue many of the traditions you have enjoyed in the past.
- Re-opening of the Farm Store, On-Site Nursery, and Seasonal Vegetable Stand
- The fields will be brimming with Sweet Corn, Summer Vegetables, and Pumpkins
- Sweet Corn Festival in August
- Pumpkin Festival every weekend in October
- Huge Corn Maze
- A beautiful shady park near the river is now available for private weddings and events.
Thank you for your continued support of Mortimer Nursery & Landscape Company. It is because of the many years of community support and fantastic customer service staff, Mortimer Family Farms is becoming a reality!
Check out the events page to get all the details and we will see you at the Farm!